Our TenderSkills Public program is a modular, group-coaching program through which you will progressively master the skills you need to win more tenders.
For many small businesses, responding to tenders can be a daunting task. You’ll often be competing with much larger businesses, often with their own tender writing teams of their own and decades of combined skill. So how to keep up?
T-29’s mission is to equip smaller businesses with the professional tender skills they need to win major contracts and compete with big business, all at an affordable price.
Our 12-module public skills program will give you access to monthly 2-hour sessions, conducted online with a qualified and accredited bid process expert.
- You’ll learn to win more tenders, master bid writing skills and develop essential knowledge of the tender process, working through twelve progressive modules.
- Build an effective tendering process and culture, gearing your workplace towards future success.
- Course materials and workshop style exercises for each of the 12 modules.
- Access live bid support through T-29 at discounted rates.
- Network and foster valuable business connections with other participants in the program.
- By the end of the course, you will have defined and achieved your work-winning goals.
Unlike most tender training courses, T-29 focuses on embedding new skills in your team over a longer period instead of cramming content into one intensive course. This gives you the time to try out what you have learnt in your business, before moving on to the next stage.
Step One: Let’s get solid foundations in place. First, we’ll gauge your current level of skill, define your team, set goals and map out your vision of success.
Step Two: Cover the basics. We’ll get the building block in place from where you will launch to success.
Step Three : Move on to advanced skills. Here’s where we’ll learn more advanced techniques, gleaned from decades of experience, that will separate you from the competition and make your clients want to work with you.
Step Four : Reflect and reward. At the end of the course, you will have achieved your work-winning goals. For some, this is a higher-strike rate. For others it’s a better culture and happy staff.